Dr. Kathleen Lovlie is a Board Certified Pediatrician, author and blogger.
Her unique “tell it like it is” approach cuts through the fluff and gets right to the truths that help guide parents through their most difficult challenges, while showing them how to live in the moment with their kids.
Relying on decades of experience as a solo practice pediatrician, where she sees kids from birth through their teen years, Dr. Lovlie answers universal questions that she has been asked by parents over and over again. She wrote this book to help address common concerns in an uncommon way.
In the ever-changing world of medicine and parenting, Dr. Lovlie believes in a loosening of preconceptions and letting go of fear in order to address all the facets of your child; mind, body and soul.
Kathleen C. Lovlie, M.D. F.A.A.P.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advance Life Support
- Undergraduate – Class of 1981, The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA, B.S. Biology and Anthropology
- Graduate – Class of 1985 – 1988 Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA, Doctor of Medicine
- Internship and Residency – 1985 Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine at the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters in Norfolk, VA
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Alabama Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Baldwin County Medical Society
- Medical Association, State of Alabama