Learn how to build a framework for success for your children!
Based on facts, not fads, Practical Parenting, an Un-Politically Correct Guide From the Trenches helps parents better understand how to:
- Create healthy eating habits
- Foster courage and self confidence
- Inspire and reward good behavior
- Address and discipline bad behavior
- Deal with the growing reliance on technology
- Bully-proof your children and foster compassion
- Create success in potty-training and bedtime routines
- Deal with adolescence, budding sexuality, divorce and trauma
With honesty, determination and a few common sense guidelines, you can raise children who are self-confident, healthy, responsible and brave. As a pediatrician and anthropologist, Dr. Kathleen Lovlie has proven insights as to what works and what doesn’t when it comes to child-rearing.
This is NOT about the hottest new parenting craze. Dr. Lovlie’s guidelines are based on medical fact and practical application.
GET YOUR COPY NOW!